In addition to supporting the work of the arboretum your membership brings with it a range of benefits including:
- Unlimited entry to the arboretum during standard opening hours
- 10% off all items in the Arboretum Shop
- 10% off all food and drink in the Arboretum Café
- 10% off tickets to all public events
- Exclusive “members only” entry during February
- Exclusive “members only” entry for 2 hours before public opening
- Free entry to:
- Free spring and autumn tours of Ray Wood
- Regular newsletters
- Exclusive members’ events
Annual Membership Options
- Adult membership £40.00
- Dual adult membership £75.00
- Junior membership (age 12-16 years) £20.00
- Family membership (2 adults & up to 2 children) £90.00
- Family membership (1 adult and up to 3 children) £55.00
Buy or Renew Online
Buy membership for yourself and your family, renew an existing membership, or purchase membership as a gift for someone else, here.
Prefer Not to Buy Online?
No problem - just download a membership application form and apply by post. Or call in to the Visitor Centre during opening hours.
Sign up to pay by Direct Debit and get an extra 3 months' membership free!
Life membership is a wonderful way to make a long term commitment in support of the Yorkshire Arboretum. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, or call 01653 648598.
As a small, independent charitable trust, the Yorkshire Arboretum is entirely reliant on the generosity of individuals, groups and organisations of all sizes to continue with its work of conservation, education and providing a beautiful space for public enjoyment. We welcome the involvement of corporate partners in our work in a variety of ways: membership, staff volunteering and secondments, sponsorship and gifts in kind are just a few of the options available.
Becoming a corporate partner is a clear demonstration of your commitment to the environment, wildlife, conservation and sustainability. Your staff will feel good about the organisation they work for, and you'll give a positive impression to your customers, suppliers and the communities in which you operate.
We have a range of partnership packages available or if you'd like to support the work of the arboretum via a non-financial donation we'd be delighted to discuss your ideas. In the first instance please contact email@example.com or phone 01653 648598.